Saturday, June 4, 2011

Crazy Weather Here But Plants Are Doing Good

The weather here has been quite crazy! At least my plants are doing great tho.  The tomato plants that I started from seeds have been growing finally (it got cold and rainy for a while right after planting) and my pepper plants have been doing quite well.  The tomato plants that I bought already started have grown to a nice size over the last week and a half.  I think they like the soil here in my yard better then the miracle gro soil that I had plants in last year! I had one plant that actually started getting a tomato growing (one of the plants I bought not started from seeds) but the wind was a bit much I guess.  The little tomato fell off, either that or something ate it off.  The ones I planted from seeds have more then doubled in size from when I planted them now.  Next year I may just try planting the seeds right into the yard.  Experimenting with gardening still, I am sure I will have it perfected in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment