Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Are Bugs Eating Your Plants?

Our weather has been a little crazy here the lately so our bug population will probably be a little higher this summer.  My Mom saw a product at Lowe's on her last trip there for something.  This product is an eco friendly garden insect killer, she got me a bottle to use.  Fortunately I used it before the bugs started getting out of hand but I did see a couple little nibble holes on just a couple pepper leaves before using this.  After using this, I have not seen any more insect nibbles on any of the plants.  It has been working great, I love it! I notice that a couple of the weeds just outside of my garden have quite a bit of insect nibbles on them ( you can tell the difference by if the leaves have little holes in them or if they have been torn apart, little holes are the insects and torn apart is an animal such as my cat.)  All the plants that I have sprayed have gorgeous leaves while the bugs are now forced to eat the weeds :)  I highly recommend this product to everyone! It is non toxic so it is safe to use around kids and pets.  It is all natural oils, you can spray it on and harvest the same day.  No harsh chemicals at all.  Only thing I recommend (it will tell you on package) is that you do not spray it on plants in the middle of the hot afternoon sun as temporary leaf burn may occur.  It does not take long at all to dry, you can spray in the morning before the sun and before the heat comes.  I can honestly say that this is the best insect killer spray in my opinion.  It really works.  You can find it at Home Depot, Lowe's, Walmart and I am sure there are other places as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment