Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Nice and Healthy Tomato Plant


Here is one of my tomato plants.  This is not one of the ones I started from seeds, I did cheat and buy 2 partially grown.  They both started out to be about 6 inches tall and have been growing quite nicely! So far they have over doubled in size since I planted then just after Easter.  My babies are coming along, well the ones that my cat couldn't get to since he likes the leaves of the baby tomato plants.  I am hoping to have some yummy tomatoes soon! If all my plants survive, I will end up with enough tomatoes to feed my neighborhood I think.  Being still pretty new to the gardening thing, I decided to start out with more plants then what I expected to survive.  So far they are liking the soil from my yard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment