Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Give your plants enough water in this heat

This heat has been crazy! We have been seeing 102 degrees the last couple of days and my plants are so far hanging in there.  It has been so hot that I have been having to water my tomato plants 3 times a day.  I also have been having to water my pepper plants every day.  The pepper plants are usually getting watered every few days in normal temperatures and the tomato plants usually get watered once a day.  The tomato plants are loving this weather though, I am starting to get color in one of my tomatoes in the last couple of days.
Please remember to check your plants a couple times a day in this heat and make sure they have the amount of water they need.  Especially the tomato plants as they seem to use more water then other plants anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment